Sunday, January 19, 2014

Garlic Mashed Cauliflower

Are you a lover of mashed potatoes like me? Do you want a healthier and just as tasty alternative? Then you'll LOVE this new recipe! This is super easy to make and so yummy!

Ingredients Needed:

1 Head of Cauliflower - break down to bite size pieces, check out this helpful tutorial if you haven't worked with cauliflower before.
1 bulb of Garlic - peeled
2 Tablespoons of Earth Balance Butter
1/2 Teaspoon of Salt

Ready to Cook?

Once you have your cauliflower broke down and garlic peeled, place in steamer basket over boiling water, cover and steam until very tender, 12 to 15 minutes.
 After it's cooked, place in food processor. I used my Ninja Kitchen System Pulse. Add your butter and salt. Blend until smooth and creamy. Transfer to serving bowl.
Serve hot.

I had chicken and corn with my garlic mashed cauliflower, topped with a bit of pepper! Yummy!
Hope you enjoy as much as I did! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment