Monday, April 20, 2015

Glazed Sugar Cookie Muffins

Oh. My. Yummy. Seriously y'all. These Sugar Cookie Muffins are so delicious, easy to make and they're gluten/dairy free.

Have you seen my Gluten/Dairy Free Sugar Cookie Donuts recipe? I used that recipe to make these muffins, so be sure and check it out! I baked for 14 mins total.

For the topping you need:
2/3 cups Organic Coconut Palm Sugar (Vanilla)
1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon 
1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice 
4 tablespoons Melted Butter (I use Earth Balance)
Melt butter. Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Dip the top of your muffins in the butter and then in your dry ingredients bowl. Set aside. *I had dry ingredient mix left over, my little guy and the hubs ate some of the muffins the night before. You don't have to make these a day before eating, I did so I wouldn't have to worry about baking them that morning.


Now for your glaze.
You need to melt 3 tablespoon butter (again I used Earth Balance) in a medium sauce pan on medium heat. Then add about a 1/2 cup of your Organic Coconut Palm Sugar (Vanilla) (I just eyeballed it, did a little less than 1/2 cup). Next add 1 teaspoon Organic Vanilla Extract and 2 tablespoons Organic Cane Sugar (I picked both of these ingredients up at my local Whole Foods). Mix well!

We spooned our glaze on just one muffin at a time and refrigerated the rest of the glaze for when we're ready for another delish muffin!

So yummy y'all, hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment