Sunday, February 2, 2014

Gluten/Dairy Free Sugar Cookie Donuts

Sugar Cookie Donuts? Yeah, that's right. Oh they are SO yummy! They are so fluffy, almost like cake. I didn't make a topping for these, personally it tasted great as is...plus my son isn't big on stickiness on his hands. :sensory:  My son is on the gluten/dairy free diet and he LOVED them!

Ingredients:
1 3/4 Cup of Pamela's Sugar Cookie Mix
*Get the Sugar Cookie Mix here: Lucky Vitamin
2 Eggs
4 Tablespoons of Earth Balance Butter - melted
1 Tablespoon of Unsweetened Applesauce
1 Teaspoon Organic Vanilla Extract
1/4 Cup of Honey
1/3 Cup of Almond Milk

*Update: Add Chocolate Chips to these....AMAZING! Find them here: Lucky Vitamin

Ready?

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

In mixing bowl (I used my electric mixer), mix 2 eggs, 4 tablespoons of melted butter, 1 tablespoon of unsweetened applesauce, 1/4 cup of honey and vanilla extract. After that is mixed together, add your 1 3/4 cup of sugar cookie mix and 1/3 cup of almond milk. Mix well.

Place batter in donut pan and bake 10-14 mins. I checked mine at 10 mins. and ended up doing 14 mins. total. My recipe made 9 donuts.
This little guy enjoyed 4 donuts. :)

Hope you enjoy these as much as we did! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment